Table of contentsNo headers
A construction documentation set usually includes a title sheet (also called a cover sheet). The title sheet typically includes a rendering, 3D drawing, or other view of the building model. It may also include the following types of information:
- Table of contents (also called a sheet list, drawing index, or sheet index)
- Project name and address
- Client information
- Vicinity plan
- Zoning information
- Code compliance information
- List of project team members
- Legal description of the property and its boundaries
- General notes
Because it includes different types of information than other sheets in the set, the title sheet typically uses a different format. You may need to create a title block specifically designed for the title sheet. See Title Blocks.
To create a title sheet
- Add a sheet to the project, using the appropriate title block.
See Adding a Sheet.
- Rename the sheet to indicate that it is the title sheet.
See Renaming a Sheet.
- Add the desired view to the sheet.
See Adding Views to a Sheet.
- Create a sheet list, omit the title sheet from the list, and add the sheet list to the sheet.
See Sheet Lists.
- Add the required information to the title sheet.
The title block for the title sheet typically includes fields where you enter information about the project. Click the text areas to enter text. See Specifying Title Block Information for Sheets.