Table of contentsNo headers
A note block (also called an annotation schedule) is a list of construction notes for a drawing. You can create a note block and place it on a sheet to document the building model.
You can also document a building model using keynote legends. See Adding a Legend to a Sheet.
To add a note block to a sheet
- In the project, create the project view to annotate.
See Document and Present the Project.
- Add notes to the view, and create the note block.
See Creating an Annotation Schedule (Note Block).
- Add a sheet.
See Adding a Sheet.
- Place the note block on the sheet, as follows:
- In the Project Browser, expand Schedules/Quantities.
- Select the name of the note block, drag it onto the sheet, and click to place it.