Table of contentsNo headers
A revision tag identifies the revision assigned to each cloud in a view. (You enter revision information on the Sheet Issues/Revisions dialog. See Entering Revision Information.)
To tag revision clouds
- If the revision tag family is not yet loaded into the project, load it.
A project created using the default project template includes the Revision Tag or M_Revision Tag family. To check whether another revision tag family is loaded, in the Project Browser, under FamiliesAnnotation Symbols, look for the revision tag family name. To load a revision tag family, see Loading Families for instructions.
- Open the view that contains revision clouds.
- Click Annotate tabTag panel (Tag By Category).
- In the drawing area, select the revision clouds to tag.
As you select each cloud, Revit LT displays a revision tag next to it. Numbers in the tags reflect the revisions assigned to the clouds. (See Assigning a Revision to a Revision Cloud.) On sheets, these tag numbers can differ. (See Revision Cloud Numbering by Project or by Sheet.)
- If desired, adjust the positions of the tags and their leader lines, as follows:
- Press Esc to exit the Tab by Category tool.
- Select a revision tag.
You may need to zoom in to see the controls for the revision tag.
- To reposition the tag, drag the blue arrows.
- To adjust the elbow in its leader line, drag the blue dot.
- To remove the leader line, on the Options Bar, clear Leader.
- To assign the tag to a different revision cloud, click Modify | Revision Cloud Tags tabHost panelPick New Host. In the drawing area, select the desired revision cloud for the tab.
For more information about applying a tag to an element, see Tags.