Table of contentsNo headers
You can create a web page that links HTML versions of views and sheets in a Revit project.
To export project views to HTML
- Click ExportImages and Animations (Image).
- In the Export Image dialog, under Export Range, select Selected Views/Sheets.
- Click Select.
- In the View/Sheet Set dialog, select the views and sheets to export, and click OK.
- Under Output:
- For Name, specify the desired path and a prefix for resulting file names.
- Select Create Browsable Web Site with a Linked HTML Page for Each View.
- Specify Image Size, Options, and Format settings as desired.
For details about these settings, see Exporting a View to an Image File.
- Click OK.
Revit LT creates a web page. From the web page, you can open the views from a table of contents. View tags are hyperlinks. For example, suppose you export the Level 1 view and the North Elevation view. In the web page, when viewing the North Elevation view, you can click the Level view tag to link to the Level 1 view.
In the folder where the web page resides, Revit LT creates a folder containing the source HTML files and images. The folder also contains a cascading style sheet (CSS file). Edit this file to change the format of the web page.