Table of contentsNo headers
You can manually set up a correspondence between phases in the host model and phases in the linked model. See Phases and Linked Models.
To map phases in the linked model
- In the drawing area of the host model, select the linked Revit model.
- Click Modify | RVT Links tabProperties panel (Type Properties).
- In the Type Properties dialog, find the Phase Mapping parameter and click Edit.
- In the Phases dialog, select the appropriate mapping options for each phase, and click OK.
- Click OK to exit the Type Properties dialog.