Revit LT provides several methods for copying one or more selected elements.
- Select an element and, while pressing Ctrl, drag the element to copy it.
- Use the Copy tool to copy elements and place them immediately.
- Use the clipboard to copy and paste elements with Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V.
- Use the Create Similar tool to add a new instance of a selected element.
- Make a mirror copy of an element. (Use the Mirror tool with the Copy option. See Mirroring Elements.)
- Copy an array of elements. See Copying an Array.
You cannot copy elements from a linked Revit
project to a Revit LT