Table of contentsNo headers
Revit LT lets you control the line weight and pattern used for underlays, and the brightness of halftone elements. When printing views or sheets, you can specify that halftones print as thin lines to retain print fidelity.
To define Halftone/Underlay settings
- Click Manage tabSettings panelAdditional Settings drop-down (Halftone/Underlay).
- In the Halftone/Underlay dialog, under Underlay, define the following settings:
- Weight: Specifies the line weight for underlays. Select a value from the list. See Line Weights.
- Pattern: Specifies the line pattern for underlays. Select a value from the list, or click to modify an existing pattern or create a new one. See Line Patterns.
- Apply halftone: Applies halftone to underlay graphics.
- Under Halftone, for Brightness, enter a value or use the slider to specify a setting between Light and Dark.
This setting blends the line color of an element with the background color of the view to the specified amount.
- Click OK.
To specify that halftones print as thin lines, use Print Setup options. See Print Setup.