If a pre-release version of the Autodesk Simulation 360 product is installed on the computer, you must uninstall it before proceeding with this installation.
To check if a pre-release version is installed on your computer
- Open the Control Panel (),
- Select Programs and Features (Add/Remove Programs on Windows XP Systems),
- Scan the list of programs for entries entitled Autodesk Simulation XXXX 360 2013, where XXXX represents a specific Autodesk Simulation product.
To uninstall an Autodesk Simulation 360 product pre-release version
- Verify the program is not running,
- Open the Control Panel ()
- Select ( on Windows XP Systems),
- Select the program you want to remove and click ( on Windows XP systems), to launch the uninstall procedure.
- If prompted, restart the computer to complete the uninstall process.
ImportantAutodesk Simulation 360
2013 products can co-exist with their 2012 versions. Do not attempt, however, to install a 2013 release into the same folders as the 2012 versions.