Table of contentsNo headers
An alternative navigation method is with a "3D Mouse" navigation device. The company 3Dconnexion offers a full line of navigation tools that are used with many CAD systems. Many users find that these devices improve their work flow by providing a more natural, interactive navigation experience.
To use any of the 3Dconnexion products (SpacePilot, SpaceExplorer, and the others):
- Plug the device into the computer as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Ensure that the device drivers are up to date. You may need to download the driver from the device manufacturer website.
- Start Autodesk Simulation CFD.
Pre-defined button commands provide access to several user-interface actions:
To customize the Button Commands
- Press the Menu button on the navigation device.
- Select Key Assignments from the menu that opens.
- Click the Button Configuration tab.
To restore the command mapping to the default values, click Reset key assignments from the device menu.