Favorites are materials that are used in most (or all) scenarios. They are easily accessed from the right click context menu, and do not require the Material quick edit dialog.
To make a Favorite
If the material is assigned to a part, simply right click on the part, and click Make favorite.
To designate an unassigned material as a Favorite:
- Open the Material Editor. (Click Material Editor from the Materials context panel.)
- Click the List button.
- Right click on the material, and select Add to favorites.
This symbol, ,appears on Favorites in the material list.
To assign Favorites
- Right click on a part.
- Click Favorites, and select the material.
NoteFor materials that require additional inputs, such as internal fans, the Material quick edit dialog opens.
To manage Favorites
Open the Material Editor, and click the Favorites tab:
- To remove a Favorite, select it, and click Remove. (This does not delete the material.)
- To change the order of the selection list, select a Favorite, and click Up or Down.