Table of contentsNo headers
In this step, we'll assign brick as the material for the floor.
1. Hide the air part by middle clicking on it.
NoteThis makes it easier to select the floor.
2. Select the floor part by left clicking on it.
3. Click Edit from the Materials context panel:
4. On the Materials quick edit dialog, change the Type to Solid.
5. From the Name menu, select Brick.
6. Click Apply.
What it should look like...
7. To verify that the Brick material is properly assigned, check the Design Study Bar and the part coloring:
- Part 7 should be listed under Brick in the Design Study Bar.
- The floor part should be colored red to correspond to the Brick color in the legend.
NoteIf everything looks good, then continue to the next step. If there's a problem, now is a good time to fix it.
Back | Next