Table of contentsNo headers
Windows 32-bit operating systems have a 2 GB memory limit per process; however there are some guidelines to help you avoid errors due to this memory limit.
- A large number of open studies in a project may exceed the memory limit.
- Close any open studies that are not being used at a given time.
- Consider splitting one project with a large number of studies into two or more projects with a smaller number of studies in each.
- Even a small number of large studies open in a project may exceed the memory limit.
- It is recommended to open only one study per project.
- Free resources (memory, swap space) on the machine running the analysis.
- Add more resources (memory, swap swap space) on the machine running the analysis.
If you have tried the above options but still exceed the 2GB memory limit, consider changing to a computer with a 64-bit Windows operating system.