The Simulation Job Manager provides real-time status information for jobs run with Autodesk® 360 products. You can use the Simulation Job Manager to perform the following tasks:
- Monitor the status of simulations running in the cloud.
- Stop simulations that are running.
- Run simulation jobs in the background, and download results even when your Autodesk® 360 product is not running locally.
Basic Simulation Process
- Perform all model setup tasks in the locally installed version of your Autodesk® 360 product.
- Launch one or more jobs.
- The Simulation Job Manager compresses and encrypts the model, and transfers it to the Autodesk® secure storage service.
- As Autodesk® 360 executes the job, it places the results in the Autodesk® secure storage service.
- As the job progresses, the Simulation Job Manager transfers the results and simulation progress information to the local workstation as they become available.
- When the job finishes, the Simulation Job Manager transfers the final results to the local workstation. You can review and visualize your results, and proceed with your design process.
Throughout this process, you can use the Simulation Job Manager to track each step of the simulation.