Table of contentsNo headers
We will use the tetrahedra and wedges (boundary layer) mesh scheme for this model. This scheme generates layers of wedge elements at the exterior surfaces of the model. The interior of the model will be meshed with tetrahedra elements. Use this scheme for fluid flow models to calculate the flow near the walls properly .
Click Mesh Mesh 3D Mesh Settings.
- Click Options.
- Select Absolute mesh size from the Type menu.
- Enter 0.2 in the Size box.
- Click the Solid icon.
- Select Tetrahedra and wedges (boundary layer).
- Click OK to accept the solid mesh options.
- Click OK to accept the mesh settings. We do not want to generate the mesh yet.