Table of contentsNo headers
We will now define surface contact between the flanges. The pressure vessel flanges cannot penetrate each other but can separate. The preloaded bolts will hold them together.
- Select the Part 1 heading in the browser (tree view).
- Hold down the Ctrl key and click the Part 2 heading in the browser.
- Right-click one of the selected headings and select Contact Create Contacts Between Parts.
- Click OK to close the dialog box that displays how many contact pairs were created.
- Right-click the Default heading under the Contact (Default: Bonded) heading and select Surface Contact.