Table of contentsNo headers
If you are continuing from the Truss Tower Natural Frequency - Modal Analysis tutorial, skip this step using the "Next" hyperlink at the bottom of the page.
The modal analysis results of the structure are required to perform a random vibration analysis.
- Click Open on the Quick Access Toolbar (QAT). The Open dialog box displays.
- Navigate to your tutorial models folder.
- Select the Autodesk Simulation Archive (*.ach) option in the Autodesk Simulation Files section of the Files of type drop-down list.
- Select the file, Truss Tower Modal Results.ach, and click Open.
- Select the directory where you want the file to be extracted.
- Click OK. The model opens in the FEA Editor environment as shown below.