Many of the actions that can be performed in the program can be selected quickly by right-clicking the item on which you want to perform the action and selecting an entry in the context menu that appears.
To display a context menu, right-click on or within one of the following:
- The Model pane
- A study name in the Project View pane
- A result name in the Study Tasks pane
- A toolbar
- Click Undo. The last action will be reversed.
- Click Redo. The action of the undo button will be reversed.
Once you perform a new action on the study, you cannot Redo the list of actions.
Using the Action History
The Action History tracks the last changes that you made in a study. You can undo and redo the last changes using the Action History.
- Click Action History. The Action History dialog appears, displaying the actions you have performed on your study. The most recent action you performed is at the end of the list.
- To undo or redo a series of actions, click on the action in the list that you want to undo or redo back to. The actions you click will be highlighted.
- When you are finished selecting actions, click Undo or Redo.