Table of contentsNo headers
group is used to specify the heat transfer coefficient (HTC) between the mold and the material. The HTC is specified as a boundary condition on the mesh used in 3D Fill+Pack and Cool analyses.
You can set different values for the HTC to apply during filling, during packing, and when the part is detached (i.e., pressure is zero). The default values are:
- 5000 W/m2C during the Filling phase, i.e., before packing commences.
- 2500 W/m2C during the Packing phase, i.e., after 100% fill.
- 1250 W/m2C when detached (i.e., pressure is zero).
To access this dialog,
- Click .
- If necessary click Fill+Pack Settings page of the Wizard, then click . one or more times to navigate to the
- In the group, click .
- Select the tab, and edit settings in the group.