How to add your knowledge
Solver message 1900304
Table of contents
- 1. Explanation
- 2. Resolution
You have tried to create a mold boundary using the Mold Surface Wizard. There are errors in the model that need to be corrected before proceeding.
- Read the mesh log for further information, pay attention to any warning messages.
- Mold internal and external edge lengths should be appropriate.
- Ensure that the curves that should be connected are connected properly.
- Mold regions and curves for the feed system and cooling surface should be visible.
- Any part, insert, or core meshes should be visible.
Message will close by itself in seconds
Message timer has been stopped