Changes to the material database that have been implemented since the release of Autodesk Moldflow 2012, Service Pack 1, are summarized here.
These changes accommodate new data required to support solver changes implemented in this version, as well as new information received from material suppliers.
Details of these changes are found in the Material Database Changes document provided separately.
Changes to the Thermoplastics material database
- Total number of suppliers: 451
- New suppliers added: 19
- Suppliers deleted: 13
- Total number of grades: 8720
- Grades added: 703
- Grades deleted: 671
- Grades amended: 4614
- Specific data:
- Grades with specific PVT data: 5307
- Grades with long-fiber Filler Initial Length data: 25
- Grades with specific Crystallization Morphology data: 19
- Grades with default Shrinkage Properties data: 2022
- Grades with Crystallization - Residual Stress data: 1127
- Grades with Crystallization - Residual Strain data: 1165
- Grades with RSC or ARD-RSC Fiber - Residual Stress data: 702
- Grades with RSC or ARD-RSC Fiber - Residual Strain data: 751
- Grades with RSC/ARD-RSC and Crystallization - Residual Stress data: 490
- Grades with RSC/ARD-RSC and Crystallization - Residual Strain data: 510