To model surface tension, we use the dynamic temperature-dependent surface tension model by Han, shown below.
The surface tension equation can be described by the following equation: where:
- is the surface tension,
- and are data-fitted coefficients, and
- is temperature.
The equilibrium contact angle can be described by the following equation: where
- is the equilibrium contact angle, and
- , and are data-fitted coefficients.
The time dependence of the viscosity can be represented by:where:
- is the contact angle at time,
- is the viscosity
- , the contact angle at time zero, is a data-fitted coefficient, and
- is a data-fitted coefficient.