After you create styles, you may want to save one or all of them. You can load any of them in future sessions.
To save a style:
- Do one of the following in the Styles menu:
- Select All Styles from the Style Mode box.
- Select One Style from the Style Mode box, and the style you want to save (Style 1 to Style 9).
- Click Save Style.
The Save Styles menu and file browser appear.
- Choose a directory for the style.
NoteYou can click the Create Dir button to create a new directory in which to save your styles.
- Enter the filename.
The style is saved. The file browser automatically closes and the Styles menu reappears.
To load a style:
- Select an option from the Style Mode box.
|All Styles||Load files saved with multiple styles. The file browser lists setups saved with multiple styles.|
|One Style||Load files saved with one style only. The file browser lists setups saved with a single style.|
- Click Load Style.
The Load Styles menu and file browser appear.
- Navigate to the appropriate directory and select the style(s) you want to load.
- If necessary, click Exit Load Text to exit the file browser.