Table of contentsNo headers
When you import or link a file to a Vasari project, you can control the graphic display of its layers in individual views.
To make view-specific changes to the graphic display of layers
- Open a project view that shows the file.
- Click Manage tabGraphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- Click the Imported Categories tab.
- If you want the entire file to appear in halftone, select Halftone.
- In the Visibility column, click to expand the DWG file name.
Vasari lists the layers in the file.
- To change the graphic display of a visible layer in the file:
- Click the Lines column for the layer, and click Override.
- In the Line Graphics dialog, specify the line weight, color, and pattern, and click OK.
- In the Visibility/Graphic Overrides dialog, click OK.