While editing surfaces and paths in the conceptual design environment, you can choose which elements to view with the Surface and Path Representation tools.
Select a divided surface and notice the Modify | Divided Surface tabSurface Representation panel.
Select a divided path and notice the Modify | Divided Path tab Path Representation panel.
The corresponding Surface, Path, Pattern, Component (Surface), and Component (Path) tools show or hide their respective elements in the conceptual design environment.
Each element has a subset of display properties. To access these properties:
Click Modify | Divided Surface tabSurface Representation panel.
Click Modify | Divided Path tabPath Representation panel.
The appropriate Representation dialog opens with tabs for Surface, Pattern, Component, or Path. Each tab has check boxes for surface element specific items. Clicking a check box shows the change in the drawing area. Click OK to confirm any changes.
These settings are used when the Surface tool on the Surface Representation panel is clicked.
These settings are used when the Pattern tool on the Surface Representation panel is clicked.
- Pattern Line. Displays the outlines of the pattern shapes.
- Pattern Fill. Displays the surface fill of the pattern. Click Browse to change the surface material. See Materials.
These settings are used when the Component tool on the Surface Representation panel is clicked.
- Pattern Component. Displays the applied pattern component of the surface.
These settings are used when the Path tool on the Curve Representation panel is clicked.
- Original Path. Displays the original sketched path that was divided. This will not affect geometry edges.
- Nodes. Displays any nodes that divide the sketched path. this includes intersect nodes.