Table of contentsNo headers
After loading a family into a project, you can create different family types from within the project.
To add a type to a family using the Project Browser
- In the Project Browser, expand Families.
- Expand the family category.
- Expand the family.
- Do either of the following:
- Select the family, right-click, and click New Type.
- Select a type, right-click, and click Duplicate.
Best Practice To minimize type property editing, duplicate the family type that most resembles the type that you want to create.
- Enter a new name for the type.
- Select the type, right-click, and click Properties.
- In the Type Properties dialog, enter new parameter values, and click OK.