Use the ViewCube menu to restore and define the Home view of a model, switch between view projection modes, and change the interactive behavior and appearance of the ViewCube.
The ViewCube menu has the following options:
- Go Home. Restores the Home view saved with the model.
- Lock to Selection. Uses the selected objects to define the center of the view when a view orientation change occurs with the ViewCube.
NoteIf you click Home on the ViewCube, the view returns to the Home view even if Lock to Current Selection is selected.
- Set Current View as Home. Defines the Home view of the model based on the current view.
- Reset Front. Resets the Front view of the model to its default orientation.
- Help. Launches the online Help system and displays the topic for the ViewCube.
- Options. Displays the dialog which allows you to adjust the appearance and behavior of the ViewCube.