Table of contentsNo headers
The view scale is the proportional system used to represent objects in a drawing. You can assign a different scale to each view in a project. You can also create custom view scales.
To assign a view scale
Use one of the following methods:
- In the Project Browser, right-click the view, and click Properties. On the Properties palette, for View Scale, select a value.
- Select a scale from the View Control Bar.
To create a custom view scale
- On the View Control Bar, click the view scale, and select Custom.
- In the Custom Scale dialog, enter a value for Ratio.
- (Optional) Select Display Name, and enter a custom name for the scale.
- Click OK.
NoteCustom view scales cannot be applied to other views in the project.