Table of contentsNo headers
Use the Print tool to print one or a few views. If you must print a large number of views, consider using the Batch Print utility. See Batch Printing.
To print construction documents
- Click (Print).
- In the Print dialog, for Name, select a printer.
- (Optional) Click Properties to configure the printer.
- (Optional) Select Print to File. You can save the print job as a PRN or PLT file.
- Under Print Range, specify whether you are printing the current window, a visible portion of current window, or selected views/sheets. If you are printing selected views, click Select, select the views to print, and click OK.
When you are printing selected views to a file, Vasari creates one file per view. If you want to create a single file that contains all selected views, print to PDF. See Printing to PDF.
- Under Options, specify the number of copies to print and whether to print a view set in reverse order. You can select Reverse Print Order for a multiple-page print job so that the last page is printed first.
- To print a complete copy of the project before the first page of the next copy is printed, select Collate. To print all copies of the first page and then print all copies of each subsequent page, clear Collate.
- To change print settings, under Settings, click Setup.
See Print Setup.
- To preview the print job before printing, click Preview.
While in print preview mode, you can zoom the image and flip through pages if the print job involves multiple pages. To exit print preview, click Close on the Options Bar. To return to the Print dialog, click Print.
- When you are ready to print, click OK.