Table of contentsNo headers
To use the Solar Radiation feature:
- Open a model that contains conceptual massing elements.
- Click Analyze tab Solar Analysis panel Ecotect Solar Radiation. The Solar Radiation dialog has two tabs: Settings, where you specify settings that will be used to perform the analysis, and Output, where you control the resolution of the resulting images, and save the image, if desired.
- Click the Settings tab and specify sun settings, analysis accuracy and data display options.
- Click the Output tab, and then make choices on that tab.
- When you are finished choosing the analysis options, click the Analyze button on the Solar Radiation dialog.
- Once the analysis is complete, you can export the location, orientation, and insolation value of each analysis point to a comma separated value (CSV) file.