Table of contentsNo headers
You can use hidden lines to display elements that are not visible in a view. For example, suppose you have an entrance on the south elevation, and you want to show an outline of this entrance using hidden lines on the north elevation.
- Open a view where an element is obscuring an element you want to show using hidden lines.
For example, in the sample above, you would open the north elevation view.
- On the View Control Bar, click Visual Style: Wireframe.
- Click View tabGraphics panel (Show Hidden Lines).
- In the drawing area, select the element that is obscuring the hidden element.
- Select the element that you want to show in Hidden Line mode.
- Click Modify to exit the Hidden Lines tool.
When you switch the view back to Hidden Line mode (on the View Control Bar, click Visual Style: Hidden Line), the obscured element is visible.