Table of contentsNo headers
You can export keyboard shortcuts to an XML file. You can use the XML file to
- Share your keyboard shortcuts with other users.
- Organize and print your keyboard shortcuts as a quick reference.
- Create a backup file for keyboard shortcuts.
The resulting file contains a list of all Vasari tools or commands.
To export keyboard shortcuts
- Click Manage tabWindows panelUser Interface drop-downKeyboard Shortcuts.
- In the Keyboard Shortcuts dialog, click Export.
- Navigate to the desired folder, specify a file name, and click Save.
After exporting the XML file, you can open it in a spreadsheet program, organize and enhance the information, and print it as a quick reference. Or you can send it to other Vasari users, so they can import it into their Vasari installations.