To change the physical properties of a material in project views, modify the Physical asset in the Material Editor. This information is used in the structural analysis of buildings.
NoteMaterials do not display in wireframe views.
To change the physical properties of a material
Click Manage tab Settings panel Materials.
- In the Material Browser, select the material to change, and click Edit .
- In the Material Editor, select the Physical asset.
- Change the settings to the desired values.
Read-only parameters represent the natural material properties. Those that you can change represent standards of engineering practice.
- To exit the Material Editor, click Done.
- To exit the Material Browser, click OK.