Table of contentsNo headers
When you import or link a file, you can specify how to hide its layers in each Vasari view. For example, you can display all layers in one view, but hide some layers in another view. You can redisplay the layers later, if needed.
If you are not sure on which layer an object resides, see Querying Objects in Layers.
To hide layers
- Open a project view in Vasari.
- Click View tabGraphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- Click the Imported Categories tab.
- In the Visibility column, click to expand the DWG file name of the linked or imported file.
Vasari lists the layers in the file.
- Clear the check boxes for any layers that you want to hide in the current view.
- Click OK.
The layers are hidden in the current view only. To redisplay hidden layers, repeat this process and select the desired layers.