Table of contentsNo headers
To download family files or templates from Autodesk Seek or the web library for use in a project, do the following:
- Click Manage tabWindows panelUser Interface drop-downRecent Files.
- Under Families, click Autodesk Seek (for English versions of Vasari) or Web Library (for non-English versions).
Autodesk Seek or the web library opens in a browser window.
- In the browser window, navigate to the desired collection, and click the family or template to download.
- In the File Download dialog, click Open to open the item in Vasari, or click Save to save it in a specified folder, from which it can be loaded into a project.
- If you opened a family and want to immediately use it in a project, do the following:
- Click Model tabFamily Editor panel (Load into Project).
- In the Load into Projects dialog, select the open projects to receive the family, and click OK.
You can see the new family in the Project Browser under Families.