Table of contentsNo headers
After choosing a design option to implement, you can incorporate it into the main model and delete other options that are no longer necessary.
NoteAccepting the primary option deletes all secondary options and the design option set. You can undo this action, but you should be sure that you do not need any other options. Consider making a backup copy of the project before proceeding.
To incorporate a design option into the main model
- Click Manage tabDesign Options panel (Design Options).
- If you are currently editing a design option, click Finish Editing.
- In the Design Options dialog, select the design option set that includes the desired option.
- If the desired option is secondary, select the design option in the list, and click Make Primary to promote it to the primary option.
- Under Option Set, click Accept Primary to incorporate the primary option into the main model.
Vasari prompts you to confirm this action.
- Click Yes.
Vasari incorporates the primary option into the main model and deletes the design option set.
- Click Close.
If you need to undo this action, on the Quick Access toolbar, click (Undo).