Table of contentsNo headers
Vasari can automatically apply a line style to silhouette edges. Silhouette edges are view-specific.
After you have applied silhouette edges to the model, there may be edges you do not want to display in silhouette. You can remove these lines as necessary.
To apply a line style to a silhouette edge:
- On the View Control Bar, click (Visual Style)Hidden Line, Shaded, or Realistic.
Silhouette edges are not available for Wireframe or Shaded model graphic styles.
- On the View Control Bar, click (Shadows Off/On)Graphic Display Options.
- In the Graphic Display Options dialog, in the Model Display panel, select a Silhouette style (for example, Wide Lines).
- Click OK.
To remove a line style from a silhouette edge:
- Click Modify tabView panel (Linework).
- In the Type Selector, select <Not Silhouette>.
- Select the edges in silhouette, and the silhouette is removed.
For more information about the Linework tool, see Changing the Line Style of Elements.