Table of contentsNo headers
A. Pulldown Menus
- Use the File pulldown to Open, Clear, Save-As and Open Samples.
- Use the View pulldown to change between the Home Workspace and user-created nodes.
B. Search Bar - Use the Search Bar to find loaded Nodes
C. Node List - Visual toolbar that allows drag and drop into the workspace to instantiate Nodes
- The Workspace is the main environment for creation of Dynamo visual programs
- The Home Workspace is the default workspace.
- When a user creates a new user node the active workspace changes to show the new user node.
E. Execution Bar
- The Execution Bar allows the user to run or execute the current workspace
- The “Run Automatically” checkbox will cause the workspace to run if the user changes the workspace or any of the watched Revit Elements in Revit or Vasari
- The “Debug” checkbox will invoke a more detailed method of execution
F. Status Bar - The Status Bar gives feedback on current operations