This article documents changes that can be made to the Vault Server system in the event that the Autodesk Data Management Job Dispatch service fails to start. These steps would also apply if other system services fail to start.
1. Click the Start button, then click Run, type regedit, and click OK.
2. In the Registry Editor, click the registry subkey HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control.
3. In the details pane, locate the ServicesPipeTimeout entry, right-click that entry and then select Modify.
Note: If the ServicesPipeTimeout entry does not exist, you must create it by selecting New on the Edit menu, followed by the DWORD Value (32 Bit), then typing ServicesPipeTimeout, and clicking Enter.
4. Click Decimal, enter the new timeout value in milliseconds 120000, and then click OK.
5. Open Services.msc and locate the Autodesk Data Management Job Dispatch service.
6. Under the services Properties change the startup type to Automatic (Delayed Start), and then click OK.
7. Restart the computer.