Table of contentsNo headers
- Do I get access to BIM 360 Glue with my Autodesk 360 Subscription?
Glue is currently not part of the Autodesk 360 subscription, it is sold separately.
- How can I sign up to try Glue?
To learn more about setting up a glue site, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Glue is a hosted service where a site is set up, usually done at a company or project level. Once the site is created, a designated Glue Administrator can invite users to the project.
- Is there a free trial of BIM 360 Glue?
At this time, we do not have a free trial version. If you would like more information about how to purchase BIM 360 Glue, please contact us at email@example.com
- How do I check to see if I have an Autodesk ID?
Go to https://accounts.autodesk.com/ and sign in or create an Autodesk ID.
If you get a notice that "This email address is not associated with an Autodesk ID, then return to the BIM 360 Glue sign in page and click "Need an Autodesk ID" below the email address.
If you get a notice that "The password and Autodesk ID do not match" this means that you may have forgotten your password. Click "forgot password" to get an email sent to you to reset your password.
Note: If you do not receive an email shortly, check with your IT department to be sure that corporate firewalls are not blocking emails from Autodesk.com.
- I tried to login with my Autodesk ID and it says that the account does not exist?
This means that there is no Autodesk ID associated with this email account.
- I tried to login with my Autodesk ID and it says that the user is not valid?
Please locate the Welcome email from Autodesk BIM 360 Glue and click where it says “here.” This unique hyperlink launches the application and certifies that your credentials have permission to access the system. You only need to do this once.
- What mobile support is available for Glue?
Glue is currently only available for iPad 2 and iPad 3.