Table of contentsNo headers
- Do I get access to BIM 360 Glue with my Autodesk 360 Subscription?
Glue is currently not part of the Autodesk 360 subscription, it is sold separately.
- How can I sign up to try Glue?
To learn more about setting up a glue site, email us at email@example.com. Glue is a hosted service where a site is set up, usually done at a company or project level. Once the site is created, a designated Glue Administrator can invite users to the project.
- What operating systems are supported?
Currently only Windows OS.
- What browser do I need to run Glue?
Glue can be installed from most browsers like Internet Explorer, Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Once it is installed, a shortcut will appear on your desktop and the app can be accessed directly from there.
- Where do I get my login credentials to login?
To login to Glue, users need to create an Autodesk ID or use one that you already have.
- I tried to login with my Autodesk ID and it says that the account does not exist?
This means that there is no Autodesk ID associated with this email account.
- I tried to login with my Autodesk ID and it says that the user is not valid?
Please locate the Welcome email from Autodesk BIM 360 Glue and click where it says “here.” This unique hyperlink launches the application and certifies that your credentials have permission to access the system. You only need to do this once.