Table of contentsNo headers
- How can I get the elevation information of an object?
In Tools, Options, check the box for Text in the Visibility category. Now when you activate the dimension tool, and hover over an object, it will give you the x, y and z coordinates where your cursor is.
- How do I get the text in my AutoCAD drawings to appear in Glue?
In Tools, Options, Visibility, select the Text checkbox.
- How do I get the gridlines from my AutoCAD drawing to appear in Glue?
In Tools, Options, Visibility, select the Lines checkbox.
- How do I change the units from Meters, centimeters to Feet, inches?
In Tools, Options, change the Linear Measurement from Meters, centimeters to Feet, inches.
- Are they settings per project or per user?
The settings are specific to the user.