Contact Product Support
Use the following list to find the correct support resource for your product usage question or issue. Autodesk provides a broad range of support options to meet your product support needs.
Autodesk Installation Help
Autodesk Knowledge Base
- Search the support Knowledge Base for answers, hot fixes, tips, and service packs.
- Browse documentation and online help.
- For a complete list of options, go to http://www.autodesk.com/tech-supp.
Autodesk Discussion Forums
- Autodesk and community experts are actively responding to questions in the Autodesk Discussion Forums providing timely responses to your questions.
- For a complete list of available forums, go to http://www.autodesk.com/discussion.
Autodesk Safety Net
- For a one-time fee, you can speak directly to an Autodesk product support specialist.
- Get help with installation, configuration, printing and plotting, troubleshooting, and customization using VBA or LISP/Visual LISP for the current release and two previous major releases.
- For details, go to http://www.autodesk.com/safetynet.
- Subscription members get convenient access to many advantages through Subscription Center including technical support directly from Autodesk.
- For details, go to http://www.autodesk.com/subscription.
- Get in touch with a reseller near you for information on product support programs that fit your needs.
- To locate a reseller, go to http://www.autodesk.com/reseller.