Table of contentsNo headers
This tutorial provides general guidelines on configuring tabs within a Workspace. By default, PLM360 provides up to 15 tabs that can be used within a work space. User roles, groups and permissions control access to these tabs. For further information, please visit Adding Users and Groups.
To access the Tab Names:
- On the Administration menu, click Setup
- Click the Workspaces tab
- Under the list of General Workspaces, open the Workspace you want to work on
- All the available configurable options within the Workspace are now visible.
- Click the Tab Names to see all the tabs available.
- Only the following 5 tabs can be further configured under the available configurable options within the Workspace. This allows those tabs to be customized further when they are displayed on the UI.
- Item Details Tab – Item Details
- Grid Tab - Grid
- Workflow Items Tab – Linked Items
- Bill of Materials Tab – Bill of Materials
- Sourcing Tab - Sourcing
- The remaining tabs can only be renamed and rearranged by the user to tailor to specific business purposes. Any availlable fields and labels within those tabs are non-editable and are predefined.
- the following four tabs can be further configured under the Workspace Relationships within the Workspace to access items across other workspaces.
- Bill of Materials Tab
- Relationship Tab
- Workflow Items Tab
- Project Management Tab