Table of contentsNo headers
Before starting to install:
- Confirm that your computer meets the minimum system requirements. If in doubt, click System Requirements at the bottom of the installer screen.
- Review product documentation to clarify details such as the type of installation to do (stand-alone or network) and which products to install. Documentation is accessible from links on the lower left corner of the installer.
- Ensure that your user name has Administrator permissions to install applications on the computer or network.
- Obtain serial numbers and product keys for all products you want to install. These are on the product package or provided at the time you download the software.
- Close all running applications - Ensure Windows Explore is closed.
- Stop antivirus software on all machines.
- Apply all relevant service packs to the Operating System.
NoteTo run and be able to switch between different releases, ensure you have Admin rights.