Copy project standards from one project and apply them to another project.
Project standards include the following:
- Family types (including system families, but not loaded families)
- Line weights, materials, view templates, and object styles
- Mechanical settings and electrical settings
- Annotation styles, color fill schemes, and fill patterns
- Print settings
You can specify which standards to copy. Any object referenced by an object that will be copied is included in the transfer. For example, if you select a wall type and forget to copy the material, Revit copies it.
To transfer project standards
- Open both the source and target projects.
- In the target project, click Manage tabSettings panelTransfer Project Standards.
- In the Select Items to Copy dialog, select the source project for Copy from.
- Select the desired project standards. To select all project standards, click Check All.
- Click OK.
- If the Duplicate Types dialog opens, select from the following options:
- Overwrite: Transfers all new project standards, and overrides duplicate types.
- New Only: Transfers all new project standards, and ignores duplicate types.
- Cancel: Cancels the operation.
Related Wiki Topics