Table of contentsNo headers
This procedure explains how to enable Navisworks 2013 Exporters for Revit once they have been installed. The exporters enable you to export and work with Revit models in Autodesk Navisworks.
NOTE: The process is the same in earlier releases and with the standalone NWC exporters.
- Confirm whether the Navisworks Exporters are installed (Windows button > Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features).
If the exporters are not displayed then they need to be installed from disc or standalone NWC exporters.
- Double-click Autodesk Navisworks 2013 32 or 64 bit Exporter Plug-ins.
NOTE: Ensure you select the Exporter Plug-ins and not the Language Packs.
- Click Add or Remove Features.
- Select Revit 2013 if it is not already selected.
NOTE: If the Revit 2013 option is not available then click Browse to locate it in your directory.
- Follow the update process, clicking Yes on any further dialog boxes.
- Restart Revit.
- Click Add-Ins > External Tools to use Navisworks Exporters and Switchback.
TIP: The Navisworks Exporters are also available by clicking > Export.
NOTE: If the exporters are not available then restart your computer.