Table of contentsNo headers
The following tools in Revit (all disciplines) take advantage of muliple processors and multiple core processors for calculations which increases the performance of the tool in Revit.
- Victor printing
- 2D Vector Export such as DWG and DWF
- Rendering (4 Core Limitation lifted in Revit 2011)
- Wall Joins representation in plans and sections
- Element Loading. Loading elements into memory is multi-threaded, reducing view open times when elements are displayed for the first time in the session.
- Parallel computation of silhouette edges (outlines of a curved surfaces) in perspective 3D views. Engaged when opening views, changing view properties, and navigating the view and will be more noticeable as the number and complexity of curved surfaces increases.
- Translation of high level graphical representation of model elements and annotations into display lists optimized for given videocard. Engaged when opening views, changing view properties and will be more noticeable as the number and complexity of model elements increases.
- File Loading
- Point Cloud Data Overlay