Table of contentsNo headers
A critical dimension is a specific part dimension, which must meet the defined tolerances. A critical dimension is defined by two points, and can be used in a DOE analysis to study warpage.
- Click ( ) and select from the drop-down menu.
- In the DOE Critical Dimensions dialog, type the ID of a node that defines one end of the critical dimension. Alternatively, click on the node on your model and the ID will be placed in the Node 1 box automatically.
- Repeat the process for the second node.
- Type a name in the box that is unique to this study.
- Click to close the dialog.
- Click ( ) to close the Boundary Conditions tab.