Get Started with Tube and Pipe
About this tutorial
|Time Required||45 minutes |
|Tutorial Files Used||AirSystemAssy.iam |Note
Click and read the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions athttp://www.autodesk.com/inventor-tutorial-data-sets
. Then download the tutorial data sets and the required Tutorial Files Installation Instructions, and install the datasets as instructed.
- Create a tube and pipe assembly.
- Create a rigid piping and bent tubing route.
- Create a flexible hose route.
- Populate routes with library components.
- Set or edit a Tube and Pipe style.
- Basic knowledge of Inventor parts and assemblies.
- Content Center libraries available in the Desktop Content location or on a server.
- Use Next or Previous at the bottom-left to advance to the next page or return to the previous one.