Table of contentsNo headers
The following features are new or enhanced for Vasari Beta 2.
- Autodesk 360 Sync. You can now save and open files direction to/from 360.autodesk.com. See Autodesk 360 Synchronization
- Solar Radiation Legend. The Solar Radiation Legend has been redesigned to work in Vasari perspective views.
- Category Filtering. On several dialogs, you can filter categories by discipline (including Vasari) using the Filter list. This list replaces the Show categories from all disciplines check box. See Filter List.
The following features were new or enhanced in Vasari Beta 1.
- Family editing. Now you can double-click an instance of a family in a project to open the family for editing. See Modifying Families in a Project (or Nested Family).
- Surface Transparency Sliders. The Ghost Surfaces and Transparent Override options were replaced with a Surface Transparency slider. Now you can set a Surface Transparency override between 0-100 by Element, Category, Filter and View. Access the Surface Transparency slider from the Graphic Display Options dialog, or select an element, right-click, and select Override Graphics in View By Element, By Category, or By Filter.
- Hardware Acceleration Support for WARP. WARP software graphics solution replaces OpenGL on Windows 7. This benefits visual display features such as Ambient Occlusion and the Realistic visual style. See Hardware Acceleration.
- Visualization Graphics. Anti-Aliasing now provides smoother lines for geometry in all views. See Hardware Acceleration.
- Conceptual Design Environment. You can divide paths, curves, and form edges with nodes that can host components and component arrays. See Associative Division and Component Repetition.
- Zoom All To Fit. You can double-click the mouse wheel to zoom all visible project contents to fit within the drawing area. See Zooming Project Views.
- Cloud Rendering. With a subscription to select Autodesk products, you can use the Autodesk 360 Rendering service to create photorealistic images and panoramas from any computer. See Cloud Rendering.